Château Lanessan was built in 1878 by André Delbos, ancestor of the present owners, on the plans of the Bordeaux architect Henri Duphot after his stay in England and Ireland. In the middle of an estate of more than 300 hectares, the 8-hectare park conceals little-known treasures: flower garden, Dutch greenhouses. The flower garden was the indispensable complement to the vegetable garden, which has now disappeared. The Dutch greenhouses allowed to make cuttings and to preserve plants and flowers all year long. It was composed of flowers to cut, fragrant plants and roses.